Sunday, September 16, 2012

10 more 8x8 Fall pages

This two page layout I used the Orchard Harvest DSP, Island Indigo, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade, Raspberry Ripple, Early Espresso, Vary Vanilla, and Cajun Craze card stock, Early Espresso Core'dinations card stock, the Tasteful Trim die and the retired leafs die, the wood grain embossing folder, and the crochet trim ribbon, and the Smooch Spritz Gold Glow.



This two page layout I uesd the Orchard Harvest DSP, Island Indigo, Soft Suede, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Lucky Limeade Ink and Card Stock, The French Foilage, and retired set Thankful For stamp set, green Button, and a nonStampin' Up! leaf punch.



This two page layout I used Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Natural Ivory, and Natural White card stock, the retired snow flake and tabs punch, the scallop edge border punch, retired mica flakes, my cricut for the letters, gold embossing powder and dazzling Diamonds on the brad, and the Crumb Cake Scalloped Tulle Ribbon.



This two page layout I used Island Indigo, Natural Ivory card stock and the Orchard Harvest DSP, the Lattice Bigz die, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Cajun Craze, and More Mustard ink, the Color Spritzer tool, Cajun Craze Designer bottons, and retired All around alphabet stamp set, and a non stampin up leaf punch, and the Early Espresso Stampin' write marker.



This two page layout I used the MDS2 for the Trick or Treat and the Frightening Feline, and Basic Black, Luchy Limeade, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, and Natural White card stock, the retired Bat punch, nonStampin up spider punch, and Rhinestone Basic Jewels, and the Basic Black Stampin Write marker.



Thank you so much for checking out my Blog, and if you have any questions, please ask. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

PaperFairyKris said...

You are a scrapbooking Queen!! I love your beautiful pages. They are so neat and colorful. I particularly like the Halloween one. I love the layout and how you put the cat in one of the empty spaces.