Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I thought I would show you one of the cards we are making at the first club workshop of 2011.

I got the inspration from Jan Tink. She always does great cards! I did the Faux Silk technique on the background. I used the I {heart}Hearts stamp set and the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set, and the scalloped heart of hearts embosslits, the scalloped circle big shot die, the elegant bouquet embossing folder, and the vintage wallpaper embossing folder, the word window punch, the modern label punch, the dotted scallop ribbon border punch, and the boho blossoms punch. Card stock, basic black, very vanilla, real red, and pink pirouette, I also used the newsprint dsp. I used basic black, and real red ink. One basic pearl. If you have any questions, please ask. Thank you for checking out my blog.

No comments: