Monday, January 24, 2011


Free Gift For Every $50 You Spend!!!!


And A Great Deal for new Stampin' Up! Demonstrators!




Sale-a-bration is the biggest promotion of the year!! Stampin' Up! offers a free gift for every $50 you spend between Jan. 25th-March 31st 2011!!!


If you do not have your Sale-a-bration calalog yet, ask you demonstrator or let me know so I can send you one, you will also be able to view it on my blog starting Jan. 25th, also on my Stampin' Up! site!




So many great new products this year ranging from stamp sets to Decor Elements to ribbon and buttons..... even MDS downloads for free!!!

For each $50 you spend online with me here, you will be able to enter the code for one free item. Don't forget the over 60 extra stamp sets available free listed inside the back cover of the

sale-a-bration mini. So much to choose from this year!


What if you wanted to:

earn free stamp sets and supplies?

enjoy a discount on all your purchases?

purchase the new products before your customers?

make a little extra money?

get 15% off your starter kit?

get a FREE PRODUCT BUNDLE worth $50?

Well you should join the Stampin' Up! family, and my Stampin' Up! group! But to get the 15% off your kit and the $50 bundle free, you have to join between now and March 31st 2011

Email me with any questions or if you would like more information.

No comments: