Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Regional swaps




Here are some swap cards I made for regionals, I used the cracked glass technique. The ink and card stock colors are, Whisper White, Daffondil Delight, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, and Marina Mist, and for the butterflies, I used the Presto Patterns Specialty paper,#117175, pg.172. The stamp set I used is the level 1 free hostess set, Afterthoughts, pg. 11. I used the top note die cut #113463,on pg. 207, and the Beautiful Butterflies die #114507, pg.206. I also used the basic pearls, #119247, pg.188. I used the sponge daubers #102892, pg.195, to color in the butterflies, and the edges of the top note, whisper white pieces. I have also misted each one(can't tell in the picture) with a mist I made with a couple of drops of the Frost White Shimmer Paint, and alcohol, mixed in a small mister, I just wish it showed. Thank you for checking them out, if you have any questions, please let me know.

2 comments:

PaperFairyKris said...

These are beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the butterflies. Thanks for sharing the idea on the mist.

Wanda said...

Jamie, these are beautiful! Love the technique you used, and the cracked glass you added. TFS