Thursday, May 13, 2010

Get well soon Elements of Style


Supplies needed:
1. Top Note Sizzix Stampin’ Up! Die
2. Big Shot
3. Presto Patterns Paper (3 3/4”x 5” piece of presto patterns paper)
4. Gold Glow Smooch Spritz
5. Sage Shadow card stock, and ink pad (8 ½”x 5 ½”piece of card stock for the base)
6. Dusty Durango ink pad, card stock, and Marker (one 4”x 5 ¼” and 4”x 5”piece of card stock)
7. One Brad
8. Two pieces of sponge
9. Blender pen
10. Confetti white card stock 4”x5”
11. Paper snips
12. Paper cutter
13. Adhesive
14. Elements of Style stamp set
15. Thoughts and prayers stamp set


First I cut my pieces of card stock.

Then I cut my Dusty Durango, 4”x 5” piece and my confetti white 4”x 5” piece of card stock with the top note die and the big shot. Then with the paper snips I trimmed of the border of the confetti white top note piece.

Then I used the Sage Shadow and a sponge to sponge the edges of the 4”x 5 ¼” piece of Presto Patterns paper.

Then I inked up the stamp with the Sage Shadow pad, I took an old blender pen, and cleaned of the stamp where I wanted the Dusty Durango ink to go, and I used the Dusty Durango marker to color in the places I wanted.

Then I stamp the image on to the confetti white top note piece of card stock, and I stamped the bird in Sage Shadow also.

I then stamped the get well soon saying, and sponged the edges with the Dusty Durango.

Then I put the two top note pieces together and added a brad to the center of the flower.

Then I put the top note pieces on the piece of sponged Presto Patterns paper.

Then put this on the top of the 4”x 5 1/4” piece of Dusty Durango card stock.

And then attach to the base piece of Sage Shadow.

Now last but not least, spritz with the Gold Glow Smooch Spritz, and let dry.
If you have any questions please let me know, Thank you so much for checking it out.

1 comment:

sandeep sharma said...

It makes our lives more convenient,but also let more people become increasingly dependent,it is my idea for beautiful.
Tim Holtz

paper craft