Sunday, April 11, 2010

NEW CARD STOCK LABELS

I still store my card stock in files, I am making file labels for the new colors and the ones we are keeping. These will be $2.95 a set, plus a self addressed, stamped envelope, for returning the labels to you. I will order the card stock as soon as pre-order starts, and get the labels made and sent out as soon as I possibly can. The labels will look like this one, but without the color family on it. I will also do the naturals, confettis, and the brushed card stocks, if needed. If you are interested in these labels please email me, and I will give you my address, put card stock labels in the subject line, please. Email is located at the bottom of the page.

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

I would love to order some of these, but I can't seem to find a place that lists your email.

PaperFairyKris said...

Love your new blog header! Soooo cute!