Saturday, April 10, 2010

Sneek peek of a set from the summer mini, Elements of Style!!


I just finished this beautiful card, the white specks is not lint, it is sparkle. I cased this card off of SCS, designed by Michelle Zindorf. She also did an awesome tutorial on this beautiful card, here, check it out. I changed my card, I used a 3 1/2" circle, and the old olive piece behind the circle is 3 7/8"x 5 1/8", the bashful blue piece is 4"x 5 1/4", the old olive card base is 4 1/4"x 5 1/2", and I used the shimmer paint frost white mixed whith water to mist the front to give it a sparkle. Thank you for checking out my blog.
Jamie

2 comments:

PaperFairyKris said...

This has to be the most beautiful card I have ever seen! Just gorgeous!Thanks for sharing the tutorial link. I might start stamping again after all!

PaperFairyKris said...

I told you I would start stamping again after seeing this card! I'm finally doing my mini pre-order and this one is definitely on the list! Had to come look again.