Saturday, March 27, 2010

Card and mini magazine holder class



Hi stamper, I'm having a mini magazine holder and card class today. I just wanted to post a couple of cards we will be making today. On the first card I made using the Vintage Vogue set from the occasions mini catalog, Stampin' Up's! two tags die, some of the beautiful DSP from the winter mini, basic black striped grosgrain ribbon, 5/8" real red grosgrain ribbon, real red and basic black ink, two real red epoxy brads from the occasions mini, basic back and whisper white card stock, and the Well scripted set also from the occasions mini.
The second card, I used soft suede, and kraft card stock, chocolate chip 15/16" ribbon, medallion and the EnFrancais background stamps, the build a brad with green galore card stock and the little flower from the always stamp set. I used the bone folder on the corner of the kraft piece and tore off the first layer of the card stock and then I used a spunge and chocolate chip ink to darkin the edges, and I used the distressing tool from the cutter kit, to stress the edges. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you for checking out my blog.

No comments: