Sunday, March 28, 2010

April thank you card


Hi stampers, here are my April thank you cards, I put my bus. card on the back and add one of these trading card size cards to each one of my customer orders, when the order comes to my house. I first got this great idea from Dawn Griffith, she always does different thank you cards for each month. I thought the trading card size was a good idea because, I can add a bus. card to the back and that way, they always have my contact info. I used Crushed Curry card stock for the base of the card, it is 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", the next layer is very vanilla card stock, it's 2 1/4" x 3 1/4", I used gable green card stock and the two step bird punch in the occasions mini catalog for the stem and the leafs, I used the scallop circle punch and melon mombo card stock for the flower(I wet each of four layers and crumpled it all up then added the brad to the middle and let dry while putting the rest of the card together), the pretty in pink epoxy brads also from the occasions mini catalog, and the thank you from the upsy daisy stamp set. I hope you like my April thank you cards, if you have any questions please let me know.

2 comments:

coption said...

http://www.BusyStock.com is an emerging provider of financial service with a distinctive approach.

The unparalleled stock screener built for traders, with 5 day high/low watch, 20 day high/low watch, ATR, RSI, MFI... and more. BusyStock.com offers a fresh perspective beyond what traditional data can reveal.

In the meantime, BusyStock.com's Earning Release Tracking tool has been the buzz for a long time.

Also, We follow Pre-Market with a unique Top 100 Stock list.

We thank all of you for your support and your constructive input which helps us to grow and serve you better. If you like our site, tell your friends. If you don’t, tell us.

PaperFairyKris said...

BEAUTIFUL! As usual Jamie! I wish you lived closer. You make the cutest cards!