Friday, November 06, 2009

Thanksgiving door banner



I had to show you my newest creation, I made this with the scallop circle #2 die, chipboard coasters, the retired DSP Outlaw, brown ribbon, jumbo eyelets, chocolate chip card stock, very vanilla card stock and the cricut. I was thinking I needed to make a Christmas banner to hang on the door, when I took down the Halloween one. I thought I can't put up a Christmas one yet, so I made this one. I think it turned out really good. I'll see what the girls think when they come to the punch buddies class tomorrow. Thank you for looking, if you have any questions let me know.

1 comment:

PaperFairyKris said...

Oh my gosh Jamie that is soooooo cute! What cartridge did you use for the Cricut letters? I absolutely love it. I like how you connected it with the Jumbo Eyelets. I'm going to get some of those.