Tuesday, November 24, 2009

scallop square die purse




Check out this cute purse I made using the Stampin' Up! exclusive scallop square big z clear die#115950 pg.199. I have seen a few of these purses on SCS, and I wanted to try one. Well Christmas is coming and now is the best time to try it. I made this purse for my grandaughter, she likes green and she like butterflies. The purse take about 1/3 a yard of two different fabics. 19 squares out side and 19 squares inside, and two strips for the straps, about 6inch. for the button loop. If you have any questions please let me know.

1 comment:

PaperFairyKris said...

This is so cute! I don't know how I missed it the last time I was on your blog. My goal is to sew something "quiltish" using fabric and die cuts from the Big Shot by the end of the year! This is awesome Jamie! You are very talented. I would drive to Pryor to learn how to do this!!! :-)