Monday, September 07, 2009

Warm Winter Wishes!

Hello stampers, isn't this the cutest card? For the base I used Old Olive card stock, I sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink, and using Serene Snowflakes, I stamped the base with white craft ink. I used the top note die cut, and real red card stock, I used a embossing folder, and sponged the edges with white craft ink. I used the 1 3/4" circle punch, I cut off a little more than a 1/4", and used it as the bottom of the cup. I used the large oval punch to make the handle, and I used Chocolate Chip card stock. I used very vanilla card stock and the cricut to make the steam. I used the more the merrier stamp set and chocolate chip ink for the "warm winter wishes". I hope you enjoy this card and if you have any questions, please ask. See you tomorrow.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: